Monday, July 26, 2010

posting from my iPhone ftw!

I have not blogged in a hella long time (yes I just used the word 'hella' don't judge me everyone here has been talking like that around me for the eight days I have been here). Anyway..I'm in NYC for this college program & I never, ever want to leave. NYC is definitely the place I was born to live. I will go into detail at a later date about all my awesome stories but I am not about to do that on my iPhone (yepp I have been without my MacBook for nine days, I may or may not want to cry just thinking about it..I'm pathetic). What I am really here for is to tell you the blogosphere has changed and now you my like three readers need to go to socarolinesays.wordpress.com for the blogger formerly known as girl goes east (and she is totally worthy of the Prince reference I just bestowed upon her) also you have to go to thefagazine.wordpress.com for my queen gay @zachzapatoamigo's blog!! So anyway more to come once I am back on MACkenzie (I name everything, shut up).

No favorite tweets this post because my favorites are too numerous, just go read the convo Zach, Caroline, Cam, & I had about out real life SATC.

Peace, Love, & Happiness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment